Thursday, October 29, 2009

PaleoKit: Real Food For Real Athletes


This is my new favorite product to support a primal lifestyle.  As I've talked about before, I eat primally about 80% of the time; sometimes as high as 100% over a given time period, especially when I'm leaning down.  But at any time, this convenient, healthy snack is an awesome treat.  You can only buy a PaleoKit over the internet.  I've provided a PaleoKit button on the right-side of my blog.

You can choose from 4 different sizes -- small, medium, large, and x-large.  Small - 227 calories, Medium - 318 calories, Large - 373 calories, X-Large - 464 calories.  Each packet comes with a mix of Free-Range Beef Jerky, Macadamia Nuts, Raw Pecans, Raw Almonds, Dried Cranberries, and Dried Strawberries.  Each packet comes vacuum packed with a 'slit' on each side of the packet for easy opening.  The macronutrient profile is also broken down for you: 40% protein, 20% carbohydrate, and 70% fat -- a perfect primal meal. 

I use the PaleoKit as a snack or sometimes it will be my meal on the run; a much healthier option than some convenience store garbage, fast food trash, or a snickers.  I will admit that when I received my first shipment it did not look that appetizing, but it is very, very good.  I recently took a PaleoKit to a football game for a halftime snack.  My non-primal buddy was like 'what the hell is that'!  After sharing the packet with him, he was impressed with the taste and quality.  'Dude, that was awesome...but it sure did look gross at first' was his response.

Here is the best part.  Not only are you getting a great primal snack, but ALL proceeds for PaleoKit packets go to Steve's Club.  Steve's Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering young athletes (and non-athletes) of Camden, NJ world-class coaching, community and training techniques used by elite and professional athletes worldwide to help strengthen the foundation of our future.  Need I say more?  What a great cause from a group of men who are showing compassion for at-risk kids and doing something about it.  And that, my friends, is a great reason to buy some PaleoKits.  Figure in the added benefit of a quality primal snack and it's a win-win for everybody.

So do yourself a favor.  Support a great cause with a nutritious, healthy, primal option -- The PaleoKit.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment